Stay Informed on COVID-19
Visit Grand County Public Health to find current information regarding COVID-19, as well as information about activity specific restrictions and protective measures.
LOCAL, STATEWIDE, & NATIONAL RESOURCES
- Colorado COVID-19 Business Resource Center: State and federal COVID-19 announcements, programs, and information relevant to Colorado businesses.
- Grand County Business Resource Center: Grand County Economic Development
- Grand County Rural Health Network: Resources include: food, housing and utilities, transportation, medical and pharmacy support, mental health, people with disabilities, pregnant women and families with young children, veterans, domestic violence, volunteer opportunities, home services support, social support, internet and income/business/self-employed.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- US Small Business Administration: Small business guidance and loan resources.
- Colorado Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Paycheck Protection Program: Loans to help businesses keep their workforce employed.
- More financial assistance information.
COLORADO MASK GUIDANCE
EVENT PLANNING IN GRAND COUNTY
- Compliance Verification Form: Grand County Public Health form required when planning events in Grand County.