What does Destination Granby do? We fulfill the role of the Chamber of Commerce, Main Street organization, and destination marketing organization for Granby, Colorado. We know Granby is great, and we're out to spread the word and to support the local community.
Who are we looking for? Team members who are passionate about their work and Granby.
Current Job Openings
At Destination Granby, we are passionate about telling the story of Granby today, while also honoring our history and tradition to inspire people to visit the area and support our businesses. It’s an exciting time for us, as we have just launched a new brand and website to help tell our story even better. We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager who can build off of these new platforms. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and bring the following experience:
- 4+ years experience in content development and social media management, preferably with a tourism focus
- Possess an engaging writing style, creativity, and excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with web content best practices, including SEO, HTML and uploading content into a content management system
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Able to think strategically and work collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrate a healthy balance of creative, editorial, and technical skills
- Able to multitask, perform efficiently and well under tight deadlines
- Able to manage own workflow while coordinating with team members and management on schedules, requirements, goals, and assignments as needed
- Willing to take direction if and when needed, but also work independently
- Able to work with travelers and locals who visit the Information Center
- Comfortable working in busy event environments when needed
- Able to effectively manage relationships, both internally and externally
- Display a dependable, strong work ethic
As a member of the Destination Granby team, you will be an active participant in the day to day operations of the Information Center as well as specialize as the Marketing Manager for our team. We focus our work in four areas: promotions, business support, placemaking and community engagement. We all work together to fulfill the mission of our organization.
- Creates content for web, mobile, email and digital media platforms
- Assists the Executive Director with content vision and content strategic initiatives for print, digital and video campaigns
- Ensures content consistently reflects the tone, style and branding message of Destination Granby
- Promotes organization and local community events
- Promotes local business and recreational activities to visitors
- Captures, curates, designs, writes, and produces all social media content and serves as brand voice
- Drives strategies that are proven by testing and metrics; uses the website and campaign analytics to identify trends, assess data, and enhance content performance and traffic
- Attends and assists in producing annual community events hosted by Destination Granby
- Ensures that marketing campaigns and projects stay within budget
- Manages the Information Center as a resource for locals and visitors to access information regarding our organization and Granby as a destination
Pay range: $16-18 per hour. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still want to get involved? We’re always looking for dedicated volunteers to help out at events, in the Information Center, and with general office duties. Come join our team!
Creating a vibrant community is a team sport. Volunteering with the Granby Chamber is a great way to make a positive impact! Our small staff of three welcomes you if you have a desire to help with any aspect of...